The information we collect and why we collect it;
How we use that information;
How we share information; and
The choices we offer.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect:
You may be required to submit certain personally identifiable information when you register on the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your name, address, phone number, email address, and other personal information.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect:
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at Hi@SewEthico.com.
When you access or use the Service, SewEthico may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (including but not limited to latitude and/or longitude), IP addresses, and/or similar information regarding the actual location of your device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse or use the Service. Location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about you. Location data may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information. Some features of the Service, particularly any location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”). For example, we may share your information with PayPal, for the purpose of processing your payments, with MailChimp, for the purpose of sending you emails, or with Clickfunnels, for the purpose of providing you with the Service. We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of SewEthico or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of SewEthico who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
Non- personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to reinput (or opt-out) again.
Automatically Collected Information:
When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking:
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Services may use first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Services collect information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Services without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
Please see https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=en for more information about conversion tracking provided by Google.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
Your Disclosures In Blogs And Other Social Media:
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online on the Service or in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using the Service or any other online services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Protection for Children:
We generally do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13, such collection and use, to the extent applicable, shall, when required, be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and appropriate consent from the child’s parent or guardian will be sought where required by COPPA. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party Services from within our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our Service, you do so at your own risk.
Communications with SewEthico
Any phone calls and/or text messages delivered to your phone or device may cause you to incur extra data, text messaging, or other charges from your wireless carrier. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. You are solely responsible for any carrier charges incurred as a result of phone and/or text communications from SewEthico.
By joining a social media page or group connected to the Service, you consent to receive communications through the same social media platform.
No Rights of Third Parties:
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our Website anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
By emailing us
How does our Website handle Do Not Track signals?
CalOPPA requires us to let you know how we respond to "Do Not Track" ("DNT") signals. At the moment, there is no uniform industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals; therefore, we do not honor DNT requests at this time.
Does our Website allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at Hi@SewEthico.com.
Welcome to SewEthico, located at 114 John St. PO Box 438, New York, NY, 10038 ("SewEthico," "we," or "our").
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
2. Access and Retention. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program.
3. Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Service. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Service is also not available to any users who have been previously removed or suspended from the Service.
4. Commercial Use of Service.
If you are using and/or accessing the Service on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively, a “Subscribing Entity”), you represent and warrant that:
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service include, but are not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Websites, sharing or disclosing your username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account, attempting to impersonate another user or person, use of the Service in any fraudulent or misleading manner, any automated use of the system, such as scraping the Websites, automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, harvesting or data mining tools or the like, interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service, and using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service may be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Service is with the permission of SewEthico, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in SewEthico’s sole discretion.
5. Account Creation and Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify SewEthico of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. SewEthico will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have it linked to your SewEthico account.
6. Your Use of the Service
a. You must not copy or capture, or attempt to copy or capture, any content from the Websites or Service, unless given express permission by SewEthico.
b. You must not copy, republish, adapt, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, display, perform, transfer, share, distribute or otherwise use or exploit any content on or from the Websites and/or Service.
c. You must not use any content in any way that is designed to create a separate service or that replicates any part of the offering of the Service.
d. You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any content.
e. You must not employ any techniques or make use of any services, automated or otherwise, designed to misrepresent your activity on the Service, including without limitation by the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means to register accounts, log in, send messages, post comments, or otherwise to act on your behalf, particularly where such activity occurs in a multiple or repetitive fashion. You must not offer or promote the availability of any such techniques or services to any other users of the Service.
f. You must not alter or remove, or attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Websites or any content appearing on the Websites.
g. You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Websites, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Websites, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to content on the Websites.
h. You must not use the Websites or any associated channels (such as, for example, social media channels associated with the Service) to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
i. any content that is offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in SewEthico’s sole and reasonable discretion;
ii. any information, content or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or
iii. any content that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in SewEthico’s sole and reasonable opinion;
iv. any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which will or might overburden, impair or disrupt the Service or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Service, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other user's use and enjoyment of the Service; or
v. any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
i. You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
j. You must not rent, sell or lease access to the Service, or any content on the Websites.
k. You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
l. You must not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another user, or any SewEthico employee. If SewEthico determines that any user has threatened, stalked, harassed, or verbally abused any SewEthico employee or another SewEthico Member, SewEthico reserves the right to immediately terminate that user’s membership and suspend access to the Service.
m. You must not sell or transfer, or offer to sell or transfer, any SewEthico account to any third party without the prior written approval of SewEthico.
n. You must not collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping.
7. Membership; Pricing; Charges on Your Account.
b. Billing. SewEthico bills you through an online account (your "Billing Account") for use of the Service. You agree to pay SewEthico all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize SewEthico to charge your chosen payment provider (your "Payment Method") for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. SewEthico reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
c. Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY SEWETHICO IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE SEWETHICO ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT SEWETHICO MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE (CONFIRMED BY YOU IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY SEWETHICO).
d. Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen payment method.
e. Refunds. If you have completed a course provided by SewEthico, and have followed all recommendations provided therein, and you have not seen results, you may request a refund by emailing us at Hi@SewEthico.com. We will consider your request and may, in our sole discretion, issue a full or partial refund or provide alternative relief. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we are not required to provide a refund upon request, and we reserve the right to refuse any refund request in our sole discretion.
8. No Employment or Agency Relationship.
9. You Bear Risk of Upload. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Your Content” shall be defined as any content or information, including without limitation any information, photographs or other images, or intellectual property that you upload to the Service or to Facebook pages and/or other social media pages associated with the Service. SewEthico uses reasonable security measures in order to attempt to protect Your Content, to the extent that it is uploaded to the Service. However, SewEthico cannot guarantee that there will be no unauthorized copying or distribution of Your Content nor will SewEthico be liable for any copying or usage of Your Content not authorized by SewEthico. To the extent that any of Your Content is uploaded to a location other than the Service (such as, for example, to a Facebook or other social media page associated with the Service), you acknowledge and agree that the security of Your Content is determined by the security policies of the website or service to which you upload such content. You hereby release and forever waive any claims you may have against SewEthico for any such unauthorized copying or usage of Your Content, under any theory of liability. THE SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR CONTENT USED BY SEWETHICO HEREIN ARE PROVIDED AND USED "AS-IS" AND WITH NO WARRANTIES OR ASSURANCES THAT SUCH SECURITY MEASURES WILL WITHSTAND ATTEMPTS TO EVADE SECURITY MECHANISMS OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO CRACKS, DISABLEMENTS OR OTHER CIRCUMVENTION OF SUCH SECURITY MEASURES.
10. Modifications to Service, Termination of Service. SewEthico reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that SewEthico shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
11. Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Services, SewEthico reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Websites and/or Service.
If either you or SewEthico terminates your membership, you may lose Your Content or any other information stored on or in association with your account.
13. Third Party Content. SewEthico may provide third party content on the Websites and/or Service and may provide links to webpages and content of third parties (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. SewEthico does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. Please be aware that SewEthico does not create Third-Party Content, nor does SewEthico update or monitor it. SewEthico is therefore not responsible for any Third-Party Content on the Service. Members use such Third-Party Content at their own risk.
The Service may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to SewEthico users (collectively, the “Reference Sites”). SewEthico does not endorse any Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. In addition, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service are solely between you and the relevant advertiser. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk.
14. Intellectual Property. SewEthico, the SewEthico logos and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Service are trademarks of SewEthico or our suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of SewEthico or the applicable trademark holder. Any authorized use of these trademarks must be in accordance with any guidelines that SewEthico may provide you from time to time.
SewEthico retains all proprietary rights in the Websites and the Service, except where otherwise noted. The Websites contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of SewEthico, and its licensors. Except where we have given you express written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All content on SewEthico is proprietary. Except where otherwise specified in this Agreement, all content is copyrighted material of SewEthico and for SewEthico Members' use only. Distribution of content to others is strictly prohibited. You agree that SewEthico would be irreparably harmed by any violation or threatened violation of this section and that, therefore, SewEthico shall be entitled to an injunction prohibiting you from any violation or threatened violation of this section, without posting bond, in addition to any other right or remedy it may have.
You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing "SewEthico" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of SewEthico without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the SewEthico Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of SewEthico and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Service are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us or any other affiliation.
The Service is owned and operated by SewEthico. Unless otherwise indicated, all content and other materials on the Service, including, without limitation, SewEthico’s logos, the visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, software, computer code (including source code or object code), services, text, pictures, information, data, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws (including in your country of residence).
15. Ownership of Your Content; Licenses.
SewEthico does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, with respect to Your Content, you grant SewEthico a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the Service.
In the event that you send any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or feedback to SewEthico (collectively, the “Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is non-confidential and non-proprietary to you, and you grant to SewEthico a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, and publicly display such Feedback for any reason or purpose, without attribution or compensation to you.
16. Copyright Policy. SewEthico prohibits the submission or posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) or for any other claim of copyright infringement, you hereby agree that notifications of claimed copyright infringement be sent by certified mail to:
114 John St. PO Box 438, New York, NY, 10038
When contacting us, please make sure that you include the following information:
a. a statement that you have identified content on SewEthico that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
b. a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
c. a description of the content that you claim is infringing and the SewEthico URL(s) where such content can be located;
d. your full name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted, and your SewEthico user name if you have one;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In addition, if you wish for your notice to be considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. ¤512(c), please also include the following:
g. with respect to your statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, confirmation that such statement is made under penalty of perjury; and
h. your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy).
SewEthico will process any notice of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) or other applicable copyright law. U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
17. Repeat Infringer Policy. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws around the world, SewEthico has adopted a policy that it will promptly terminate without notice any user's access to the Service if that user is determined by SewEthico to be a "repeat infringer." A repeat infringer includes, without limitation a user who has been notified by SewEthico of infringing activity violations more than twice and/or who has had any user-submitted content removed from the Service more than twice. SewEthico may also at our sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
In addition, SewEthico accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by intellectual property rights owners to protect their materials.
18. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall SewEthico be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Websites or Service, or use thereof. Nothing contained in the Websites or Service or in any written or oral communications from SewEthico or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, warranty, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
The content and functionality on the Websites and Service, along with the services provided by employees of the Websites and Service, are offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. SewEthico makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Websites’ content or that the functionality of the Websites or Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from virus or third party attack. You hereby acknowledge that your use of the Websites and the Service is at your sole risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SEWETHICO, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE, EVEN IF SEWETHICO HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SEWETHICO HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, WEBSITES OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, WORK STOPPAGE, EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF SEWETHICO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SEWETHICO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICE.
In the event that any of the foregoing limitations are deemed to be unenforceable, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that the entire aggregate liability of SewEthico and sole remedy available to any Member in any case in any way arising out of or relating to the Agreement, Websites or the Service shall be limited to monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed the greater of $500.00 or the sum of any amount paid by the Member or user to SewEthico during the six months prior to notice to SewEthico of the dispute for which the remedy is sought.
19. Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold SewEthico, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to:
c. any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of SewEthico.
21. Parental or Guardian Permission. Some of the content on the Websites may not be appropriate for children. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE WEBSITES AND/OR SERVICE UNLESS A SUPERVISING PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS PRESENT. INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEE-BASED SERVICES OR GIVE SEWETHICO THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OTHER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
22. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution. If there is any dispute arising out of the Websites and/or the Service, by using the Websites and/or Service, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of New York, for the resolution of any such dispute. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement constitutes your consent to be sued in such courts and to accept service of process outside the State of New York with the same force and effect as if such service had been made within the State of New York. You hereby agree to accept service of process for any action hereunder by certified mail return receipt requested which service shall have the same force and effect as though service had been effected by personal service in the applicable jurisdiction. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
23. Arbitration Provision/No Class Action. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Websites and/or Service, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, "Claim") arising out of or connected with the Websites and/or Service, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration for full and final settlement of such Claim, and judgment on the award rendered in the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties shall split the arbitration and/or mediator costs. An award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered and confirmed by the courts of the State of New York, County of New York, or the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. The parties agree that any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of New York, County of New York, or the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. SewEthico is a trademark of SewEthico LLC.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Cookies that are Strictly Necessary allow the website to run properly by doing things such as (but not limited to) ensuring proper display of content, session validation, and others. If you disable this function in your web browser, you may not be able to access or properly use many of the features on our website. These cookies do not collect information from the user.
Performance Cookies collect information about how SewEthico.com is used, such as traffic source, user interest, page views, unique visits, and other website analytics and measurements.
Functional Cookies help the website to remember your preferences, for example language or login information. Functional cookies can also deliver some of the content from our website to you, such as video or audio content
Media Cookies help to improve the performance of a website and helps provide content and features to the user. They can be placed by either the website or third party tools that provide services and features to the user through the website.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used by advertising companies to understand user browsing preferences to serve content and advertising on other websites that are related to the user’s interest.
Session cookies are not stored long term, and only used for a user’s current session. They help the website to remember user actions during a single session, for example to remember user preferences or actions (like putting items in a shopping cart as they continue to browse, or remembering page changes they make as they navigate the website).
Persistent Cookies are stored on the user’s device between website sessions, and allow the user’s preferences and options to be remembered between visits to the website, and sometimes on different websites. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising.
• Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
• Personalizing content that you see on our website
• Our website analytics
• Remarketing our products or services to you
• Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
• Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
• Affiliate marketing
• Allowing you to share content with social networks
SewEthico may utilize web beacons to collect information on user website use, including promotions or actions from emails, such as newsletter clicks. By collection this information allows SewEthico to understand who opens our emails, and if our content is relevant to them. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
You can find more details on the exact cookies that this Squarespace website uses in this article.